Monday, April 4, 2011

Pink or Blue

We'll be finding out on Thursday if we're having a boy or girl. We really don't mind either way, but I cant believe the number of people who have asked us what we're hoping for. There is no right answer! If we had to answer one and got the other then what?
Its so funny how everyone has an opinion, I actually like hearing people throw out guesses. Everyone says something, even people I hardly know! I feel differently every day, one day I feel its a a girl and the next I'm sure its a boy. We just cant wait to know for sure, although I'm trying to not get to excited because the baby may decide to not show us!
I havent bought anything yet, because waiting to know. We got our cot and compactum this weekend, that Sharon left for us. Its so cool and the cot is very larny. It has a built in mobile and can convert to a childs day bed when he or she outgrows it. A bed for toys I guess! The compactum is really perfect to, originally I wanted a wooden one with drawers in it, but this one is really all we need, as the room is quite small. Milkshake has been eyeing the cot, but I'm keeping a close eye on him and shout at him if he gets to close. I don't want to keep him out the room totally because then it'll be a novelty to run in every time the door opens! I know he'll be very sweet with the baby, but my concern is he loves it to much!
Till Thursday!
xox

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!

    How exciting to find out the sex of the child!

    Thanks for being a follower of my blog :-)

    Hope you'll become a regular

    Much love, Bailey from
    Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete